Sunday, October 20, 2013

Let's Talk About Sex!!!! (this is a sex blog right?????)

This is the story of mine first time with Former D & my first real adventure down the rabbit hole (Mr Experience sooooo did not even rate!) . Why? Because I am sick of all my depressing bullshit & well .. it was REALLY HAWT!

We had made plans to meet for coffee ... the proper thing to do when meeting somebody for the first time. Right?!?!  But my Former D, well he was a naughty one & thought it would be sexy & fun to meet at a sex shop instead. My poor vanilla mind!!!! Then changed his mind again!!!! "if I had my way, I would meet you half naked!"

My response ... "for coffee?!?!?!?" *giggles*

So that's what we did. A scant 3 weeks after we had started talking (on POF of all places), we had a date at my house. This is how he wanted our first meeting to go. We were going to talk & get to know one anothers' limits, & expectations, oh & he may or may not fuck me. ... at my house, with me half naked! o.O

He was very good ... I could have a safe call etc,and I had my safe words. He did ask that if I had changed my mind, to say RED, then give him a few minutes & he would walk out the door, no questions asked. Or if I needed to I could say YELLOW, he would immediately retreat, sit in a chair & await with his eyes closed for me to either come to him or ask him to leave. I found that to be all very overwhelming but was still very eager for this to transpire.

I was to be wearing lingerie (stocking optional) and nothing else. I was to have candles lit, my collar & my favourite toy (hitachi!!!) laid out, camera & music optional. CAMERA!!! Oh boi oh boi! Oh yes and don't forget the scarves & condoms!!!!! (a last minute detail HE had forgotten)

I was sooooo nervous all day (directed to wear no panties at all until I dressed for him), and sooooooooo wet, of course I was not to touch myself all day either. We were sending emails back & forth all day long .. the anticipation building!

I took a long time getting ready deciding what to wear, what to do with my rat's nest (hair) .. make up or no make up. I am not a big one for make up ... I hardly ever wear it so I decided I was not going to wear it that night either. This is me .. like it or leave it!

I decided on my black leather corset and black spanky pants (I don't think that's actually what they are called .. black panties with the ruffles on the butt!). I straightened my hair (it takes forever to do!) & I got dressed.

There was another email .. he is running about 30 minutes late. I was getting more & more nervous & wetter & wetter. But never once thought of cancelling - I wanted this sooooo bad, although I really had no clue what THIS was.

I had everything ready. I just had to get into "position" for when he knocked on the door. The anticipation was building .. I didn't know what to do with myself so I waiting & peeked out my kitchen window (curtains partially opened). We had exchanged pictures so I did know what he looked like & vice versa but it's not the same. I was meeting a virtual stranger for the first time .. in my house, in my skivvies .. fancy skivvies at that! But I had no idea what kind of car he drove etc etc. But when he did drive into my parking lot (well actually first he drove past it & had to double back) .. I just KNEW. I waited til he pulled into my parking spot then I ran into the living & got into position.

So there I was, on all 4's ... ass up, head down & arms out in front of me. This is how he wanted me to greet him! I could barely control my breathing as I waiting. I think I jumped a little bit as the door bell announced his arrival .. he waited about 30 secs then let himself in. I ceased to hear the music playing ... all I could hear was him, all my focus was on him. He would be able to see at least part of me as the living room is straight back from the front hall. He took off his coat & hung it up & then his boots. It seems like forever before I could hear him pad silently down the hall. I swear I stopped breathing as he stood there just to the left of me and I know by this point I was visibly trembling. Wondering how this was all going to play out ... our little talk (of course talking was the last thing on my mind - actually I think my mind had shut down by then) .............

to be continued .....................................

4 comments:

  1. to be continued? you are a tease! you are a brave kittie...omg, this is stuff you read in erotica books, not real life.... I'm not sure why you say you have an inner demon...clearly, that is truly not so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. FormerD was the definite exception & not the norm! and dare I say exceptional too!!! I still get goose bumps thinking about that night! I WILL have the conclusion ready for morning!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading this is making me nervous!!!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nervous??? Really? Why? It truly was one of the best nights of my life!!!

      Delete